Green Signals News
- Apprentice Traffic Signals Engineer
- Senior Traffic Signals Engineer
- Assistant Traffic Signal Engineer
- MOVA – What is it?
- UTC/SCOOT and Pedestrian Pushbuttons
- Green Signals Consulting, 6 Months old
- Project Excellence – Some Recent Client Feedback
- “Triggers Broom” a Clean Sweep for Asset Management at the JCT Symposium
On the 9th March 2013, Green Signals took their first steps as a Consultancy. As the first order rolled in, Dave Moore, a signals Engineer with 21 years of experience, was settling into the seat of an Emirates Airlines Airbus A380, on his way to Dubai for a sun tan and several weeks work, undertaking SCOOT validation. Shortly afterwards, Dave was joined by the remaining “Greenies” who set about working long days and weekends to assist Atkins with the SCOOT validation of 40 junctions.
Andy Marson, a Senior Engineer at Green Signals Consulting, will be presenting an article at the JCT Symposium at Warwick University on 19th and 20th September 2013. Affectionately entitled “Triggers Broom”, his presentation will provide an insight into guidance documentation available for Asset Management of Intelligent Transport Systems.