Green Signals News
- Apprentice Traffic Signals Engineer
- Senior Traffic Signals Engineer
- Assistant Traffic Signal Engineer
- MOVA – What is it?
- UTC/SCOOT and Pedestrian Pushbuttons
- Green Signals Consulting, 6 Months old
- Project Excellence – Some Recent Client Feedback
- “Triggers Broom” a Clean Sweep for Asset Management at the JCT Symposium
Tag Archives: BBC
The popular recent article on the BBC website, “Does pressing the pedestrian crossing button actually do anything?” was accurate with regard to the facts, having been well researched.
The follow up to the article was significant, with many people having a strongly held opinion on the function of push buttons such as whether machines should be allowed to make decisions instead of humans, whether people have to wait too long or whether pushing the button at all or too many times makes any difference … Read More